Re: suspend to ram, or hibernate [plus: monitor suspend howto]

le Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:45:15 +0200, Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il>
s'exprima en ces termes:

> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 23:44, LeVA wrote:
> >
> > Thanks! I tried that swsusp stuff, but when I run the script, it
> > writes "going to hibernate", and unloading everything, and stopping
> > daemons, and killing programs, and umounting drives :), but it
> > doesn't hibernate the system, instead reloads everything, and says
> > came back from hibernate.

Well, seems you didn't add an arg like "resume=/dev/hda5" in your
(lilo|grub) config file.

/N
Nicolas Rueff <n.rueff@tuxfamily.org>
http://rueff.tuxfamily.org
+33 6 77 64 44 80
--
No part of this message may reproduce, store itself in a retrieval
system, or transmit disease, in any form, without the permissiveness of