Re: Wolfenstein ET on debian?

On Thursday 23 October 2003 08:33, Dennis van Turnhout wrote:
> Since no one replied:
>
> http://tjw.org/etded/
>
> The so far in this article is missing: "sh et-linux-2.55.x86.run" to
> start installation

AFAIK eted is the server, not the client, so this document wouldn't be of
much use..

However, I've tried out ET on my woody box with XFree4.2 and kde3.1 and it
went smooth. Just install it as root or as user in your home-dir.

If your DRI is working, that should have been it..

cheers,
  Johannes

--
"More than machinery we need humanity" -- Charlie Chaplin, The Great
Dictator