Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 10:04:18AM -0400, Allan Wind wrote:
> On 2003-10-22T09:29:24-0400, Johan Kullstam wrote:
> > I think it may best for someone who uses a fast starting non-emacs
> > editor, e.g., vi.
> Emacs has a client/server feature, so you get quick start-up of
> additional clients once you have the server running.  Using vim myself
> these days.

I've been doing mutt + emacs for a while now and have been quite
happy. Though now that you mention emacsclient, is there any way to
use emacsclient but have it create a different frame (instead of just
a new buffer) every time it's called? I use my desktop machine from 3
different machines in the house, so using regular old emacsclient
hasn't been much of an option since I'd have to be on the same machine
that I initially started it on in order to use it.

Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837