cdrom not working

About two months ago I installed woody on a HP pentium, and worked just fine. A few days ago I tried to reinstall the thing, but suddenly the the machine wouldn't boot from the cd. It's the same cd I used the first time. I have even checked it out in other computers.

I changed the cdrom about two weeks ago, for one identical to the one I had.

¿What could be the cause of the trouble?

I'd appreciate any help.

Best regards.

José Colmenares.

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versión: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y más ¡Gratis!