Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL (BS)

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 06:35:18PM -0200, Klaus Imgrund wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:56:34 -0700
> Tom <tb.31020.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
> > He was in PsOps -- told me some great stories.
> >
> Is there a point to this? Besides of believing any story some guy makes
> up.
> For your info - guys in special forces are not even allowed to tell wive
> or family where they are going.Much less what they are doing.

I meant "PsyOps" Psychological Operations.  This was in 2000, he was
telling me ancient history.  And it's all in the public record, though
its rarely discussed.

But, you're right, there's no real point.

It does strike me as extremely amazing that you feel stories such as
this could be mere fantasy.  It shows me you really don't understand
Americans!