Wins with DHCP

Hi, I have a debian firewall set up as a dhcp server, dhcp3.

Recently I set up a wireless subnet along with my wired subnet. Now
windows machines on the wired subnet can't see the wireless machines for
purposes of file sharing and vice versa. All machines can ping each other.
Sounds like a WINS issue from what I've managed to gather. I've seen hints
that I may be able to do something to the dhcp server on my debian
firewall to handle the WINS stuff between the subnets but I'm a little
lost. I'd appreciate a pointer to a relevant FM to R if anyone is aware of
which FM it might be :)

=====
-Alice
"Also _cute_ and _fluffy_!!!" (from Lilo and Stitch)