Re: update in sid has killed gnome-terminal

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:09:19PM -0400, TR wrote:

I just did an upgrade in a machine running sid and after that can't star
a gnome terminal anymore.

Yes, and certainly you're going to get LOTS of help with that problem,
given this EXTREMELY informative report you've made.  Why, I'll just bet
that your problem jumps right out and begs to be solved.

Feh.  Why do these people think they should be running unstable?

perhaps because it's the only usable debian distro/version? the stable is too old for desktops... testing is even worse than unstable...

orignal posters: hope you get the hint - provide us with enough information about your problem (exact error message etc.)

	erik