Re: update in sid has killed gnome-terminal

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:09:19PM -0400, TR wrote:
> I just did an upgrade in a machine running sid and after that can't star
> a gnome terminal anymore.

Yes, and certainly you're going to get LOTS of help with that problem,
given this EXTREMELY informative report you've made.  Why, I'll just bet
that your problem jumps right out and begs to be solved.

Feh.  Why do these people think they should be running unstable?

I suppose everyone gets to guess now whether you have the "I'm clueless and
didn't notice that libbonobo changed problem", or the "I'm clueless and
didn't notice that fontconfig segfaulted during its postinst problem".

--
 Marc Wilson |     Nadia Comaneci, simple perfection.  -- '76 Olympics
 msw@cox.net |