Re: More on spam

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 at 05:27 GMT, Paul Johnson penned:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 11:24:00AM -0600, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>> I am not a reference material; I am a person who
>> occasionally, when I have the time and inclination, tries to help out
>> others on public fora.  If someone has a question prompted by a mailing
>> list archive, they should direct their question to the mailing list.
> Then stop participating.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how your response relates to what I said.
I'm just going to assume that you didn't read what I typed very
carefully.  If that's not the case, please explain to me how you jumped
from "Monique would prefer that questions be addressed to the mailing
list" to "Monique should stop participating on the mailing list."

Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please
don't email me directly.  I will most likely see your post before I read
your mail, anyway.