Re: Decent browsers for Linux? Anything to replace IE?

Wathen, Metherion wrote:

Personally, I prefer Opera for linux, on my old box it loads
at least twice as fast as Mozilla, not that I dislike mozilla,
opera was just faster.
have they got tabbed browsing in ie yet?

fwiw,
mw

Have you tried Firebird at all?  I find that it loads quicker than
anything else.  Even on Windows it loads quicker than IE.

What I really like about FireBird is that it is totally self-contained.
All the files and libs you need are in the program's own folder.  So
at school, I downloaded it into my home directory, so that when I am
forced to use a Windows machine (like in most of the labs) I have right
there already.  It's great.

-Roberto