Re: Web-based e-mail system?

Joyce, Matthew wrote:
[snip]
Jacob Anawalt Wrote:
I've played with SquirrelMail/IMAP for a few weeks and for a few users it's been just fine. Looking at the logs I do see that it's constantly re-connecting to the server with each page change (as is expected unless it could have some sort of IMAP proxy.)

[snip]

You could consider the imapproxy available on the Horde website.  I have
been using it for nearly a year with no problems.

another one is www.imapproxy.org, but I have no experience of this.

Thanks for pointing those out. I will definatly give them a try.

--
Jacob