Package status network monitoring

Hi,

Please apologies for my bad english, I'm french, nobody is perfect...

A time ago, I saw in unstable a package which allows to monitor packages'
status on a whole debian network. I don't remember if it was a server, a SNMP
agent or a plugin for an SNMP agent but I can't remember the name.

I've searched with apt-cache search and debian web site but I miss the right
keywords to find it.

I know apt-show-versions exists and I could build a script around it but if
someone has seen the package and could help me remember it, I'll be very
gratefull...

Thanks