Re: Raid system

Just a general hint: You could try to boot from a rescue CD like Knoppix
(http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index.html). It has a pretty good hardware
recognition. After booting, see 'lsmod' if your controller has been
recognised (most times your guess is right). (Maybe read the docs in the
kernel source 'Documentation' folder and create device nodes if not there).

Tim