Re: Mozilla Mail & Microsoft Outlook

At Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:45:19 -0200,
Frederico Rodrigues Abraham wrote:

> 	Hi.
> 	Has anyone tried/succeeded in importing messages from Microsoft Outlook
> (.pst files) to Mozilla Mail?
> 	Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?
> 	Thanks
> 	--Fred

I don't know if this helps, but I remember wanting to do this with
ximian evolution, and they suggested using mozilla on windows to
convert the files into mbox format and then import them to evolution.

Can't remember the details, but you might find some details on the
ximian site, as it is one of the first questions that is asked by
anyone switching over.;-)

Good luck,

rohan