Re: Re. CD writer

On Thursday 16 October 2003 11:37, Sidney Brooks wrote:
> Thanks to Luc Lefevre, I have been able to read my
> kernel configuration file and find that everything is
> set as I programmed it.
>
> However, I still cannot get of ide and substitute
> scsi.

Sorry - didn't follow the whole thread.From looking at the howto you mentioned
it looks like there a some minor things missing.
AKAIK:
You'll need to configure SCSI support => SCSI-cdrom support and
SCSI support => SCSI generic support

Sorry if that is wrong or was already mentioned.
I never build that stuff as modules.

Klaus