Re: Debian / Linux KaZaA client?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:23:46PM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> Pigeon writes:
> > Thanks. And this site has the source code, which is mysteriously missing
> > from the Debian/unstable version.
>
> You _have_ filed a bug?

Have now. I don't like to scream "BUG!" as soon as I find the
slightest wrinkle; I prefer to check it out first to make sure the bug
is not in my brain. Mentioning it on debian-user is part of the
checking-out process. I take your post as confirmation that there is
not some good reason why I get that "Source code: not found".

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons