Re: speedy spam

"Monique Y. Herman" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> said on Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:06:16 -0600:
> Yup, welcome to the sad club.  If it makes you feel better, it's not
> just debian-user; it seems like activity in any mailing list or usenet
> group makes you vulnerable.
>
> My current setup seems to work:
>
> 1) All mail accounts forwarded to home machine
> 2) procmail kills all messages within a certain size range that match
> swen's signature (found this rule on d-u)

Has someone got a new signature?

I got a bunch yesterday that didn't meet the signature requirements (I
think I originally got the signature off d-u too), but still looked
suspcious, so ended up in my spam folder instead of being /dev/nulled

            Computer screens simply ooze buckets of yang.
    To balance this, place some women around the corners of the room.
                                        -- Kaz Cooke, Dumb Feng Shui