Re: Still BIG problems with XFree on Dell C400

What graphics card are you using? Nvidia or ATI? Did you install the
appropriate drivers? Did you change the driver setting in your
XF86Config ? There's a dell laptop users mailing list on yahoo groups
which is where I figured out how to get my inspiron to work. Go through
their archives and files section, its useful stuff.

Naitik.