wine

Hi
I'm a freebsd user but decided to try woody at the suggestion of a friend.
It's great also. I got most things to work the first time. I have a question
though. I installed wine and when I tried to install a windows program it
gave me the following error. "Wine cannot find the Freetype font library. To
enable Wine to use freetype fonts please install a version of Freetype
greater than or equal to 2.0.5. I tried running apt-get update and apt-get
install freetype. But this did not work What else can I do ? Thanks for your
help.