Re: Atapi Zip detection woes!

Hi,

AFAIK, there are 2 versions of ZIP drives, either connected to the
parallel port or to an SCSI controller. Which one do you have?

You need the following modules (you may have to recompile your kernel):
scsi_mod, sd_mod;
parallel port version only: imm, ide-scsi;
SCSI version: the correct driver for your SCSI card.

That should do, at least it does for me (with the parport vesion).

HTH

--
Joachim Fahnenmüller
Lehrer für Mathematik und Physik