Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 14:21, Bijan Soleymani wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 01:46:38PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Ahhhh!
> >
> > I don't care if Linux has 90% desktop share, there's no way that an
> > auto-running (or double-click-needing) email virus is going to aff-
> > ect me, unless the people who write the MUA that I happen to be using
> > at the time *design* the MUA to do such a thing.
>
> Hmmmm... This entire thread started because of us getting bombarded by
> swen. How can you say that we won't be effected :)

Well, mail viruses don't run on *ixx MUAs, so we aren't affected
that way.  And no, I am *not* affected by bandwidth saturation,
because I delete oversized emails from the pop server.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Oh, great altar of passive entertainment, bestow upon me thy
discordant images at such speed as to render linear thought
impossible"
Calvin, regarding TV