Mutt with evolution

Today is the first time I typed the words "mutt". I have been using
Evolution all along. I'm having a hard time reading the manual. I would
like to know if it is possible for mutt to use the mail boxes of

For a few months I would like to use mutt remotely. But when I get back,
I would like to have all the mails in Evolution.

Also, is the "VFolder" feature of Evolution available in mutt ?

| My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.|