[OT] Speech Recognition, Linux & Wine

Hi,

After doing an extensive Google search, and having seen many ques-
tions about it in mailing lists and Usenet, I know that native SR
for the Linux desktop is not available.

Has anyone tried Windows SR programs (like Dragon Naturally Speaking
or ViaVoice) under Wine, CrossOver Office or Win4Lin?

Thanks
Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"You ask us the same question every day, and we give you the same
answer every day. Someday, we hope that you will believe us..."
U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to a reporter