Re: Holy Spam!

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:58:46 -0700, Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> penned:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:13:28PM -0400, Jon Earle wrote:
>> [1] Once the message is posted, how does said newbie receive replies if
>> those helping just reply to the list.  The whole policy makes _no_ sense
>> whatsoever.
>
> +1
>
> I could not agree more.

By reading the archive.

In any case, why are we talking about newbies?  Surely newbies aren't
the only people who use mailing lists.

Just because you use the list one way, doesn't mean that's the only way
that everyone uses the list.

I'm not subscribed.  I use the list just fine, and I like the way I use
it.

--
monique
Please respond to the group OR to my email, but not both.  (Group preferred.)