Re: sound woes with kernel 2.6.0 and 865 chipset

Thanks.  Yes, I always make clean first.

                      Dan Anderson
                      <dan@mathjunkies.        To:       Andrew Schulman/DC/USEPA/US@EPA
                      com>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: sound woes with kernel 2.6.0 and 865 chipset
                      10/03/2003 12:39
                      pm

FWIW, Did you make clean before compiling the kernel?  If you didn't
those errors could be a result of previously compiled code.  OTOH if
you're an advanced enough user to want to compile your own kernel you
probably knew that.

HTH

-Dan