Browserfeatures (was: Mutt + Vim tricks (replace Nano))

Hallo!

* Monique Y. Herman <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote:
>> Try opera. It has the possibility to change the keybindings (down in
>> the .opera/*ini files). Basic bash/jed keystrokes like
> Okay, now I'm curious -- what is <strg>?

Aehm: german for <ctrl>. ^a, ^k.

> I've tried opera, though not recently  ... my preferred choice is still
> mozilla (love the tabs!)

You love tabs? Opera had them first :) And mouse gestures, too.

And it has a search.ini, where you can add nice things like
[...]
Name=Debian F&ile
URL=http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=%s&searchmode=sea
rchfiles&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386&directories=yes
[...]
although is suspect, that that is also possible with mozilla/konqueror.

Jan