Re: Mutt + Vim tricks (replace Nano)

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:45:27 +0200, Jan Schulz <muelleimer@usenet.katzien.de> penned:
> Hallo!
>
> * Monique Y. Herman <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote:
>> I'm afraid I don't know.  I've been using vim long enough that I hit
>> 'escape' reflexively all the time ... including in web forms, which does
>> *not* have desirable results.
>
> Try opera. It has the possibility to change the keybindings (down in
> the .opera/*ini files). Basic bash/jed keystrokes like
>
> Jan

Okay, now I'm curious -- what is <strg>?

I've tried opera, though not recently  ... my preferred choice is still
mozilla (love the tabs!)

In regard to the first message, there are tons tips on vim.org, many of which
do things while in insert mode ... so I would suggest searching through those
and using them as an example.  It's unfortunate that most of the tips don't
explain *how* they work, but a little research usually goes a long way.

--
monique