Re: X On Woody With nVidia GeForce4 Fails After Upgrade

Hi,

I don't know about XFree 4.2 but there is a XFree 4.3 backport. You can
find the information (amnong lots of other backports) here:

http://www.debianforum.de/wiki/WoodyBackports

I would recommend to install the nvidia drivers too, they're faster than
the XFree4 nv drivers.

MJ