X On Woody With nVidia GeForce4 Fails After Upgrade
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: X On Woody With nVidia GeForce4 Fails After Upgrade
- From: John Hasler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:52:01 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <200310011548.h91FmJvu031910@angus.mystery.com> (niJessica M.'s message of "Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:16:54 +0530")
- References: <200310011548.h91FmJvu031910@angus.mystery.com>
I have a client with Dell with a nVidia GeForce4. He had Woody installed
and working. He did an apt-get upgrade and now X fails with
Fatal server error:
XFree86 has found a valid card configuration.
Unfortunately the appropriate data has not been added to xf86PciInfo.h.
Is this a known problem? The complete log file is attached.
Description: X log
firstname.lastname@example.org (John Hasler)
Dancing Horse Hill