Macro index X | spamassassin -r shows zazor-report failed ... undefined Razor::Client

Hi,

I am using the woody package spamassassin and razor. In my .muttrc I have
set the macro:
macro index X "| spamassassin -r" "report message to Vipul's Razor"

Since about a week now this macro is not working anymore instead shows me the
error message: razor-report failed ... undefined Razor::Client
I cannot figure out why I am not able to run spamassassin -r anymore.
Can anybody give me a hint to a solution of this problem?

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang bang fruit