Re: Executing a Script every hour

I set the ppp option "demand" which like you said connects when I try to
access the network.  It terminates the connection after 60 seconds of no
traffic.  It takes maybe 20 seconds to connect (I haven't actually timed it), which
isn't exactly instantaneous, but much faster than my old modem!

I don't have a flat rate service so I don't want to stay connected all the
time.

Chris