Apt-get removing perl libraries

I'm running Debian SID and normally update packages daily.  The last update
removed ten perl libraries and about 90 other packages dependent on them.

I have two questions: Is there any thing I can do to fix this, or is it
something that I just have to wait for?  Second, if this is a know problem,
how could I have found that out without asking on this mailing list?  TIA.

Here's what happens when I try to re-install those libraries (Note that I
have perl 5.8.1-1 installed):
-> apt-get install libfinance-quote-perl libhtml-format-perl libhtml-tree-perl
libnet-perl libnet-ph-perl libwww-perl libxml-grove-perl libxml-parser-perl
libxml-perl libxml-twig-perl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libfinance-quote-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be
installed
                         Depends: libhtml-tableextract-perl but it is not
going to be installed
  libhtml-format-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be
installed
  libhtml-tree-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be
installed
                     Depends: libhtml-parser-perl but it is not going to be
installed
                     Depends: libhtml-tagset-perl (>= 3.02) but it is not
going to be installed
  libnet-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be installed
  libnet-ph-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be
installed
  libwww-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: libdigest-md5-perl
               Depends: libmime-base64-perl (>= 2.1) or
                        perl (>= 5.8) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: liburi-perl (>= 1.10) but it is not going to be
installed
               Depends: libhtml-parser-perl (>= 2.20) but it is not going to
be installed
  libxml-grove-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be
installed
  libxml-parser-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.8.0-19) but it is not going to be
installed
                      Depends: liburi-perl but it is not going to be installed
  libxml-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16) but it is not going to be installed
  libxml-twig-perl: Depends: perl (>= 5.8.0-21) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages

Any help appreciated.

--