Re: Re. uhci

Hi,

Even if you're booting Linux via floppy, there's still a Lilo installed
on that floppy disk. Plus I don't see what the problem is, thousands of
users are running both, Windows and Linux on their computer and using
Lilo without any trouble.

The file /etc/lilo.conf should exist either way but simply state, that
lilo is going to be installed on a floppy disk rather than the MBR.
Hence what I said still applies, you have to modify the /etc/lilo.conf
file and update lilo on your floppy disk by running lilo.

Martin Jungowski