Re: Question on GPG

El sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2003, a las 17:53, Roberto Sanchez escribe:
> I just started playing with GPG today.  Can't you tell? :-)

Yes, I can tell, indeed your message was very useful for me in order
to test a procmail rule that make signatures generated by your
Enigmail play nice with my mutt. :D

> Is there a way to get rid of them from the keyservers?

Nope, revoke them, and upload them again, so anybody who tries to use
them see that they are no further valid. My old key, 0x1542E793, is
in that status, you could retreive it, and try to verify a signature
from one or my posts sent more than two months ago, to see how this
would work.

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'autheurs il en est grande cherté"