Re: Took 2 days for my message to post!?!

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:13:20 -0500, Michael Kahle <michael.kahle@scc-wi.com> penned:
> Is the list running slow because of the MS Virus?
>
> My message: "Subject: route entries will not stick" was sent on Wed
> 9/24/2003 @ 12:52pm CST  it posted to the list on Friday 9/26/2003 @ ~11:00
> CST.  Then my reply, "Subject: RE: route entries will not stick" which I
> sent on Friday 9/24/2003 @ 5:12pm CST did not post to the list until Friday
> 9/26/2003 @ 11:57am CST.
>
> So what is the deal?  It normally takes about a half hour for me to see a
> message that I posted on the list.  What can be done about this, if
> anything?
>
> Just to be clear, I am not outraged at this or anything.  I very much
> appreciate the resource as well as the members who contribute.  My thanks
> will never be enough to compensate everyone for their hard work.  Just
> curious as to what I should expect.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -michael

I'm seeing the same behavior.  I actually thought my email address had
been blackholed till I realized the messages were just extremely delayed

The unfortunate result is that it doesn't seem worth it to respond to
questions, since *someone* will surely respond before my messages get
through.

--
monique

My pointless ramblings: