Re: ppp stalls on computer activity

i've got the same problem on my desktop computer, external 56k modem via
serial link. i'm suspecting harware problem, like irq conflict or
anything like that.

when i'm playing a 3d game, irc connexions break down, and reconnect
when i quit the game.

ben

Message de WMFender-Westwind, le vendredi 26 septembre :