per user samba

Hello!

Is there a way to setup samba, to enable the users to share files/dirs under their home dirs. Under kde/konqueror there is an option to share files, and if I'm root under kde I can setup to allow the users to share files/dirs under their home dir or to not to allow anything. But this isn't working, and I think it's because the samba config. So can I setup samba to allow a simple user, who doesn't have root privilages to share some stuff in his home dir. I guess it will be a ~/.smb file or something like that, but that I don't know :)

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA