erors during cdrecord

Hello everybody,

Each time I try to burn a (large) cd image, I get the
following error before the actual burning starts:

cdrecord.mmap: Operation not permitted. WARNING:
Cannot set RR-scheduler
cdrecord.mmap: Permission denied. WARNING: Cannot set
priority using setpriority().
cdrecord.mmap: WARNING: This causes a high risk for
buffer underruns.

A month ago or something I got rid of some permission
problems (with your help!) but I guess there's still
something there's causing this problem.

Can anybody tell me what to do to solve this?

Thanks for any help,

Life is both difficult and time consuming.

Do you Yahoo!?