erors during cdrecord

Hello everybody,

Each time I try to burn a (large) cd image, I get the
following error before the actual burning starts:

cdrecord.mmap: Operation not permitted. WARNING:
Cannot set RR-scheduler
cdrecord.mmap: Permission denied. WARNING: Cannot set
priority using setpriority().
cdrecord.mmap: WARNING: This causes a high risk for
buffer underruns.

A month ago or something I got rid of some permission
problems (with your help!) but I guess there's still
something there's causing this problem.

Can anybody tell me what to do to solve this?

Thanks for any help,

Joris

=====
--
Life is both difficult and time consuming.