Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Friday 26 September 2003 14:53, Ron Johnson wrote:
> After getting hundreds of infections per day early in the week of
> 14-Sep, it seems to have radically tapered off:
>
> [...]
>
> Am I the only one to see it slow down?

I had 24MB of that sucker tonight... Compared to the 34MB last night, it's
better, but that might be a temporal low. It seems to me that it's been
periodically getting more or less over the whole week without actually being
on the decline.

I didn't know so many Win-Idiots had my mail address, but it's sure nice to
see I'm well-known. If only they'd all write more often, I had a much higher
self-esteem. ;-)

score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 5.00
Mark the hits as read and move to trash. Done.

--
Got Backup?