Re: spmassassin configuration

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 11:05:15AM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
| On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 10:33, Vivek Kumar wrote:
| > Hi all,
| >
| > Does anyone have simple step by step configuration for spamassassin_2.20
| > for sendmail in debian.
|
| http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman

You can obtain the steps to get SA itself running from my doc (which
Greg referred you to), but nothing about sendmail.  I don't use
sendmail, and won't except under duress.  Instead I recommend using
exim (version 4 or newer) or postfix.  exim instructions are included
in my doc; postfix comes with its own set of detailed instructions.

-D

--
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God!

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/