Re: interesting issue with df

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 10:35:50AM -0700, Gilbert, Joseph wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have run into an interesting issue with df that I have seen before.  It is
> annoying because I do not know what causes it and do not have enough
> understanding of how df works and how it gets it data (presumably from the
> kernel) to be able to debug this.  Here is the situation.  I get the
> following output from running df:
>
> Filesystem           1k-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
> /dev/hda2            -2453150981526         1         0  55% /
> /dev/hdc1            -322648844952         1         0  63% /var
> /dev/hdd2            -256672391122         1         0  25% /var/log

Try df -h

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor
      angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor
      things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor
      any other created thing, shall be able to separate us
      from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our
      Lord."          Romans 8:38,39