IRDA

I'm trying to use the IRDA port on my personal laptop
to communicate with my work laptop (Windows 2K) via
IRDA. I've read through the IRDA HowTo and using
irattach got the port apparently operational - putting
the two devices in proximity the Windows box picks up
the connection and the command irdump on the Linux box
appears to suggest something's happening... but trying
to transfer files from the Windows box and I've no
idea how to even try and transfer files from the Linux
box.
Many thanks....

=====
Simon Tod