interesting issue with df

Hi all,

I have run into an interesting issue with df that I have seen before.  It is
annoying because I do not know what causes it and do not have enough
understanding of how df works and how it gets it data (presumably from the
kernel) to be able to debug this.  Here is the situation.  I get the
following output from running df:

/dev/hda2            -2453150981526         1         0  55% /
/dev/hdc1            -322648844952         1         0  63% /var
/dev/hdd2            -256672391122         1         0  25% /var/log

I am running a recently updated (as of yesterday) version of woody with the
exception that I am running the version of sendmail from testing with the
libraries that it asks for.

Has anyone seen anything like this and know what could cause it?

Thanks,

Joe Gilbert