sa-learn and spamassassin's markup

Does sa-learn recognize and ignore spamassassin's markup?  I just
recently upgraded spamassassin to 2.55-4 on this box, and I've been
feeding some messages into it, but so far I've been going through the
semi-tedious process of piping through spamassassin -d and then into
sa-learn.  Am I wasting time?  The spamassassin manpage says that -r
strips spamassassin's markup before reporting, but the sa-learn manpage
doesn't say that it does.  Anybody know?  What do you do, remove the
markup, or just pipe in the message?  Actually, with the new way that
spamassassin 2.55 is mime-enveloping the messages, I'm going into mutt's
view-attachments screen and piping the "Original message before
spamassassin" part into sa-learn.  It's much more tedious than being
able to just tag all of the messages and send them in, knowing that
sa-learn would do the right thing.  Would it?

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/