Re: Anti-Spam ideas for usenet/list harvested email addresses (for postfix mail admins)

I found a nice web page which can give postfix mail admins some nice tips to block most incoming spam/mail bombs.

I added most of the checking described in this url plus a 100Kb mail limit since nobody sends me more than that.

Before I could be receiving 10 spam and/or mail bombs per 5 min.. now per 5 min. I am receiving none.. Im anxious to check how many do I receive tomorrow...

This is the link - http://www.wsrcc.com/spam/

--
-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com