Re: procmail "solution" against swen

Kevin Buhr <buhr@telus.net> writes:

> Um, credits go to Kevin Buhr on alt.sysadmin.recovery, thank you very
> much, unless Victor and I happened to come up with exactly the same
> recipe down to the byte range and choice of Base64 line.  ;)

Okay, I found Victor's post, and it looks like Victor and I *did* come
up with the same choice of Base64 line (for an obvious reason---it
contains the URL of the vanity counter the virus author is using to
keep track of the spread and so is unlikely to give a false positive),
but I can still comfortably take credit for the particular procmail
formulation posted in this thread.

--
Kevin <buhr@telus.net>