procmail "solution" against swen

If your internet provider lets you run procmail before getting the mail
from their server, or if you run procmail yourself, the following recipe
(to be put in your ~/.procmailrc or /etc/procmailrc) will effectively
drop all swen-related stuff to the waste basket. I think it's a clever
one, no false positives yet and I'm swen-free almost a day now. Thanks
to the anonymous who posted this where I could snag it.

The line where it says

* b3 [..]

should be on one line, really.

:0
* > 140000
* < 165000
{
:0 BD
* b3IAAABBZG1pbgAAAEdFVCBodHRwOi8vd3cyLmZjZS52dXRici5jei9iaW4vY291bnRlci5naWYv
/dev/null
}

--
Met vriendelijke groet,