Wireless letworking

Hi,

I have an orinoco wireless netcard and installed the module, tools, pcmcia
installation, kernel configuratione
And the card is recognized by cardmgr, so no problems around here.
I configured network.opts so that it reads the interfaces file and in
interfaces i made eth1 with an ip and everything.
When the card is online, i can ping to it's own address, that's working.
But in the config.opts where i have to insert the parameters for the
encryption etc... I put in all the data i *think* that is necessary for here
and i thought that it should be possible to ping to other hosts via the
wireless netcard at that point.

But this is not working, can't ping to other hosts.
How can i complete my configuration ? Or where can i get more information ?

Grtz!
Philippe