Re: OT: Martin Krafft - mail bouncing

On Monday 22 September 2003 05:23, Christoph Simon wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:06:53 +0200
>
> Arnt Karlsen <arnt@c2i.net> wrote:
> > Is there any company in the world which can
> >
> > > do that without having the status of a monopoly?
> >
> > ..www.telenor.no ?  It "only" has the copper...  ;-)
>
> Ooops. World seems to be a worse place than I thought.

Hello,

In Australia, you would have a case based on 'a denial of natural justice'
suit, which would need to be pursued through the supreme court.
This is expensive, about $Au10,000.00/day all up, paying barristers, Q.C.s,
etc.
But if you can get a few of you together to share the expense, given that a
similar situation exists there, this is how you set a legal precedent, which
is quite often the basis for governmental regulation legislation.
I would also check to see if there is a watchdog body that administers to
commercial non conformity to existing legislation.
Doing it by way of email might be a sweetly poetic touch.
Regards,

David.