Re: touchpads in Linux

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:47:21 -0700, Wendell Cochran <atrypa@eskimo.com> wrote:

> Subsequent discussion in linux-list@ssc.com reached the lout's
> boss, who firmly disavowed bias against Linux.  Just then two
> late-comers to the discussion asked why all the fuss; just plug
> in a Cirque, they told me, & away you go.  Right they were,
> too.

That's nice. However, could you give me more details? Are you using it
as a normal PS2 device in X? Are you using the Glidepoint protocol?
Could you possibly send me your X config setup for the mouse?

Are you able to use all the features of the Easycat in Linux? I was
considering getting the Smartcat, but I am not sure whether all the
features are supported.

These tablets sound like they might be quite a good thing. I am
surprised more people are not using them.

                                                       Faheem.